MORE LIGHT, BIG SAVINGS
Replacing your existing fluorescent modular ceiling lights with Integral retro-fit LED panels is a fast and easy way to enjoy significant savings on energy. You also benefit from the best of both worlds with reduced maintenance and electricity costs and a brighter environment.
There are very compelling reasons to switch; with a payback of around 1-2 years or less depending on installation, cleaning, tube replacement and disposal costs. LED panels have been designed to be highly cost effective and with energy prices only going up in the long term - now is a good time to make the investment and switch.
SIZE AND POSITION
The size of the LED panel light you will need will be largely governed by your existing ceiling grid. Once the old fitting is removed it takes a matter of minutes to install a drop-in LED panel. LED panels have an integrated LED drive with a plug-and-socket connector for rapid installation. If you are refurbishing a space – you can use the opportunity to switch to LED and optimise your lighting in terms of light output and cost. Costs can be reduced further by the use of control systems for occupancy detection. Work can be carried out in phases if required to minimise disruption. Please contact a qualified electrician for the installation of panels.
You will need to make sure that there is enough depth and adequate ventilation for the new panel to be fitted. If replacing traditional panels, Integral LED back-lit panels provide a perfect drop-in solution.
If you have a narrow ceiling void or want to suspend panels; Integral edge-lit LED panels are ideal.LED panels have been designed to be installed in most common (24 and 15mm) exposed ceiling grids.
Spec' sheets (see product page) have detailed information and cone diagrams for each panel. Files required by designers to complete a lighting plan are also available.
LED panels can be surface mounted on to a suitable substrate or recessed fitted into a plater ceiling using our fixing kits
With traditional fluorescent fittings up to 40% of the light is "lost" in the fitting itself.LED panels deliver a wider beam angle with more usable light with less power when compared to fluorescent fittings, which means you can;
- Upgrade - Enjoy higher light levels by replacing existing panels one-for-one with no changes to the ceiling grid.
- Optimise -Achieve similar or brighter light levels by using less LED fittings than existing. E.g. in a room that has 4 light fittings across, you may be able to reduce to 3 across using LED panel – making even more savings.
Anti-glare: For a better, more focused working environment
- Low glare rating
- Uniformed and even light
- Low light pollution
- Protection against eyestrain
Anti-glare LED panel light are perfect for use in offices, meeting rooms, hotels and hallways.
Thanks to the anti-glare technology, it’ll help reduce eye-strain in the office, creating a better working environment for all.
Another great benefit of anti-glare tech is that a low-glare rating creates a more uniformed and even spread of light, for a calmer setting.
Low energy use, without the compromise
Efficiency is at the heart of this panel light.
It uses just 40 Watts of energy while still beaming out up to 4000 lumens of light, maximising efficiency without sacrificing on brightness.
This panel comes with a CE certification for extra peace of mind.
It also has an enhanced 30,000 hour lifespan and a FREE 3/5-year warranty upon registration of the product.
Installation is straight-forward and you have a number of options. See below for instructions:
- 1. Please read the specification first to make sure the service environment matches the conditions in the specification.
- 2. Please confirm the applicable power supply before using.
- 3. Make sure the switch of product is off before connecting to the power supply to prevent electric shock.
- 4. If instruction aren't followed closely, you may end up damging your property as well as running a risk to personal safety.
- 5. Preliminarily estimate required quantity of LED panel lights, then according to the power rating of single panel light to figure out the total power and design power supply plan.
- 6. Dangerous high voltage, professional expertise from an electrician is advised.
- 7. If the exterior flexible cable or wire is damaged, it must be exchanged by the supplier, its agent or other similar qualified personnels to avoid dangers.
- 8. Features male and female twist and lock connectors.